Pursuant to Resolution No.116 series of 2021 issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) of the Republic of the Philippines, the public is informed that the inbound international travel of ALL persons regardless of vaccination status (against Covid-19), to any port of the Philippines shall be governed by the following entry, testing and quarantine protocols:
- All arriving travelers shall undergo a fourteen (14) day quarantine upon arrival, with the day of arrival being the first day. The first ten (10) days shall be observed in a quarantine facility, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in the traveler's respective local government units of destination;
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) testing shall be conducted on the seventh day of quarantine. Notwithstanding a negative test result, the arriving traveler shall complete the facility-based quarantine period of then (10) days;
- The Bureau of Quarantine shall ensure strict symptom monitoring while in the facility quarantine for ten days; and
- The foregoing shall be subject to special protocols approved by the IATF or the Office of the President for certain classes of travelers or ports of origin.
Please be guided accordingly.
(Jakarta, 18 May 2021) – Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia, H.E. Leehiong T. Wee, presented two “bulul” artworks to the ASEAN Secretariat Art Gallery during a handover ceremony with Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN for Community and Corporate Affairs, H.E. Tran Duc Binh, Director Lee Yoong Yoong and Assistant Director Romeo Arca, Community & Corporate Affairs Department, ASEAN Secretariat, and Philippine Permanent Representative to ASEAN, H.E. Noel Servigon.
The public is informed of the latest testing and quarantine regulation applicable to all arriving international passengers to the Philippines effective 0001H (Manila time) of 08 May 2021 pursuant to Resolution No.114 of the Inter-Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF-EID), as follows:
- A mandatory 14-day quarantine will be imposed on all arriving travellers --- 10 days in an accredited hotel or quarantine facility upon arrival (Day 1), and the remaining 4 days of isolation (Day 11- Day 14) at home or in their hotels provided their RT-PCR test results taken on Day 7 are negative.
- Visitors will have to complete the minimum 10-day stay in the government-accredited quarantine facility even if the Day 7 RT-PCR test returns negative.
- The revised regulations will be in effect in all ports of entry and shall be applicable to all international arrivals regardless of vaccination status.
The new measures announced by Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque in a May 7 briefing are part of Philippine Government efforts to contain the spread of more infectious variants of the SARS CoV-2 virus that causes Covid-19. Prior to the announcement of this new rule, arriving visitors were required to undergo a 7-day hotel quarantine with an RT-PCR test being taken on Day 6.
Please be guided accordingly.