REQUIREMENTS FOR REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED PASSPORT
Applicants with lost or damaged passports must personally appear at the Embassy, for the filing of application forms, affidavits, submission of appropriate supporting documents and payment of fees.
The following documents are required:
1. Duly accomplished Passport Application form;
2. Affidavit of Loss or Damage, explaining details of loss or damage;
3. Three (3) identical passport photos size 4.5 cm x 3.5.cm, in color, with dark blue background,
taken within the last six months:
a. Applicant must be wearing appropriate attire with collar and sleeves
b. Applicant may wear eyeglasses provided it shows a clear view of applicant’s eyes and face
4. Original of the damaged passport
Additional requirements for Lost Passports :
4. Written Police Report;
5. Photocopy of lost passport or applicant’s NSO-certified birth certificate;
6. Passport replacement fee and notarization fee for Affidavit of Loss or Damage:
Note: Collection of the passport may be delegated to an immediate relative provided there is a letter authorizing the relative to receive the duly-processed passport.
Click here to download a copy of the Passport Application Form.