SEAMAN / CREWLIST VISA
REQUIREMENTS FOR 9(C) SEAMAN VISA
SEAMAN / SEAFARER VISA:
1. Personal appearance;
2. Duly accomplished Visa Application Form;
3. One (1) recent photograph, with white or light-colored background, taken within the last three (3) months, size 3.5cm x 4.5 cm;
4. Applicant's national passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines or completion of trip;
5. If the applicant is a seaman joining ship, the company in Indonesia should provide a letter indicating the name of the vessel he will be joining in the Philippines;
6. letter from the authorized agency in the Philippines;
7. Visa fee of Rp. 260,000 (to be paid in cash).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CREW LIST VISA for VESSELS
1. Duly accomplished Crew List Visa Form;
2. Photocopy of Vessel Master’s Passport;
3. Visa Fee to be paid in cash:
1 – 40 crew members - Rp. 1,300,000
41 – 100 crew members - Rp. 1,950,000
101 – 200 crew members - Rp. 2,600,000
201 – 300 crew members - Rp. 3,250,000
Originals and photocopies of the required documents should be submitted upon filing of the application.
Note: Collection of passport or crew list may be delegated to a company representative provided there is a letter from the applicant authorizing representative to receive the passport/ crew list.