(12 Oct 2021) -- The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Jakarta informs the public of the following recommendations approved by the Inter Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) through Resolution No. 142 s.2021 dated 07 Oct 2021.
A. Effective 08 October 2021 and pending further review of the testing and quarantine protocols for international arriving passengers coming from "Green-list" countries / territories / jurisdictions, the protocols for for "Green-list" and "Yellow-list" countries / territories / jurisdictions in all ports of entry in the Philippines shall be as follows:
- Fully vaccinated individuals coming from either "Green-list" or "Yellow-list" territories need to undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of their negative Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken on the fifth (5th) day. Thereafter, they shall be required to undergo home quarantine until their tenth (10th) day from arrival, with the day of arrival being the first day.
The Bureau of Quarantine shall ensure strict symptom monitoring while in the quarantine facility. Foreign nationals shall be required to secure their own pre-booked accommodation of at least six (6) days;
- Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or individuals coming from "Green" or "Yellow"-listed territories whose vaccination status cannot be independently verified / confirmed by Philippine authorities as valid and authentic shall be required to undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of their negative RT-PCR test taken on the seventh (7th) day. Thereafter, they shall be required to undergo home quarantine until their fourteenth (14th) day, the day of arrival being the first day.
The Bureau of Quarantine shall ensure strict symptom monitoring while in the quarantine facility. Foreign nationals shall be required to secure their own pre-booked accommodation of at least eight (8) days;
- For purposes of verification / confirmation of vaccination status, any of the following shall be acceptable:
a) For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their spouse, parent(s), and/or children travelling with them -> a certification from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office in their country of origin;
b) For Filipinos and foreigners fully vaccinated in the Philippines -> either their VaxCertPH digital vaccination certificate or BOQ-issued International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICV); and
c) For non-OFWs and foreigners fully vaccinated abroad -> the national digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement or BOQ-issued ICV.
B. An individual shall be considered as having been fully vaccinated for COVID-19:
- More than or equal to two (2) weeks after having received the second dose in a 2-dose series; or
- More than or equal to two (2) weeks after having received one dose of a single-dose vaccine
- The vaccines administered to the individual are included in any of the following:
a) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or Compassionate Special Permit (CSP) issued by the Philippine Food and Drug Administration; or
b) Emergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization (WHO)
From 01 October - 15 October 2021, the classification of countries under Green, Yellow, and Red listed territories are as follows:
|GREEN LIST TERRITORIES|
|1) American Samoa||18) Burkina Faso||34) Cameroon|
|2) Cayman Islands||19) Chad||35) China (main land)|
|3) Comoros||20) Republic of the Congo||36) Djibouti|
|4) Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||21) Hungary||37) Madagascar|
|5) Mali||22) Federated States of Micronesia||38) Montserrat|
|6) New Zealand||23) Niger||39) Northern Mariana Islands|
|7) Palau||24) Poland||40) Saba (Special Municipality of the Kingdom of Netherlands)|
|8) Saint Pierre and Miquelon||25) Sierra Leone||41) Saint Eustatius|
|9) Taiwan||26) Algeria||42) Bhutan|
|10) Cook Islands||27) Eritrea||43) Kiribati|
|11) Marshall Islands||28) Nauru||44) Nicaragua|
|12) Niue||29) North Korea||45) Saint Helena|
|13) Samoa||30) Solomon Islands||46) Sudan|
|14) Syria||31) Tajikistan||47) Tanzania|
|15) Tokelau||32) Tonga||48) Turkmenistan|
|16) Tuvalu||33) Uzbekistan||49) Vanuatu|
|All other countries / territories not otherwise listed herein|
|RED LIST TERRITORIES|
For the up to date information on the latest rules and policies on travel to the Philippines, including on quarantine, arrival formalities and other requirements, please refer to the Bureau of Immigration of the Republic of the Philippines through:
Website : https://immigration.gov.ph/#advisory
Hotline : (+632) 8465-2400
For the public's information and guidance.