In compliance with the implementation of the Emergency Restrictions on Community Activities (PPKM), effective immediately and until further notice, the Philippine Embassy in Jakarta Consular Section will accommodate clients strictly on an appointment basis (except releasing/claiming of consular documents). The following services will be available:
- Overseas Voters Registration
- Passport (New, Renewal, Extension/Amendment)
- Travel Document
- Acknowledgement, Affidavit/Oath, Jurat and other Notarials
- Report of Marriage, Report of Birth and other Civil Registration matters
- Consular Mortuary Certificate and Report of Death
- Capturing of fingerprints for NBI form
- Visa (only for those exempted from the prevailing suspension of visa issuance)
For your own safety, please refrain from going to the Embassy unless you have an extremely urgent transaction and you have received a confirmed appointment .
To request for an appointment please click the following link: https://tinyurl.com/2xkchwaa .
Releasing and claiming of passports and consular-related documents will be accommodated on a walk-in basis, Mondays to Fridays, strictly from 1:00pm to 2:45 pm only.