Requirements for New Passport Issuance - ADULT Applicant
- Personal appearance in decent attire.
- Duly-accomplished Passport Application Form for Adult (Passport Form No.1).
- Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority-issued Certificate of Live Birth / Birth Certificate on security paper or Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Embassy as applicable. (Applicant is advised to prepare the Local Civil Registrar’s copy if the PSA original is smudged and/or unreadable.)
- Original and photocopy of one Philippine Government-issued ID bearing photograph, signature and biographic details of applicant. Please refer to the list of acceptable government-issued IDs for passport application posted in this web site.
- Original and photocopy of PSA-issued Marriage Contract in security paper / Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy as applicable. (Required of married female applicants who opts to use the surname of their husband in their passport. Married female applicants who prefer to use their birth name in their passport need not submit this document.)
Requirements for New Passport Issuance - MINOR Applicant (below 18 years of age at the time of application)
- Personal appearance of minor applicant and either parent or duly-authorized adult travelling companion*.
- Duly-accomplished Passport Application Form for Minors (Passport Form No.3)
- Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority-issued Birth Certificate on security paper or Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Embassy as applicable (Applicant is advised to prepare the Local Civil Registrar’s copy if the PSA original is smudged and/or unreadable.)
- Original and photocopy of School ID of the minor passport applicant (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of Valid PHL passport or Philippine Government-issued ID of either Filipino parent or valid ID of travelling companion along with its clear photocopy.
- Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate if only one parent is accompanying the child.
*If the biological parents are unmarried and the mother is not the travelling companion of the minor applicant, the mother is required to execute and provide an Power-of-Attorney and/or Affidavit of Support and Consent to the passport application of her minor child.
*If parents are married and if minor applicant is not accompanied by either parent during the application process:
- Original Special Power of Attorney executed by the parent/s designating the minor’s companion to assist in the application process. The Special Power of Attorney must be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate if executed abroad
- Original and photocopy of Passport or Valid Government issued ID of authorized adult companion (click here for the List of Acceptable IDs for Passport Application)
- Special Power of Attorney or Affidavit of Support and Consent must have a copy of parent/s valid ID and/or passport attached
Note: In all instances, the Philippine Embassy reserves the right to require additional support documents to establish the identity and personal particulars of passport applicants in extraordinary circumstances / case-to-case basis.