All Filipinos living in Indonesia are informed of the following reminders related to the conduct of the Commission on Election's on-going overseas voter registration:
- Registration of qualified and interested Filipinos as overseas voters is only until 14 October 2021.
- Interested applicants for overseas voter registration* should (a) accomplish the online form at https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/irehistro/ovf1 and the (b) bring the print out of the online form with QR code to the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy in Jakarta for filing and biometric data capture. To request for an appointment please click the following link: https://tinyurl.com/2xkchwaa .
Overseas voters with ACTIVE registration NEED NOT register again. Overseas voter registration records maintained by COMELEC remains active unless deactivated for any of the following reasons:
- failure to vote in two (2) consecutive national elections;
- prison sentence of 1 year or more;
- exclusion by court Order; and
- declaration of voter as incompetent or insane.
- New Registration
- Transfer of Registration Record
- Reactivation of Registration Record
- Change of Name due to Marriage or Court Order
- Inclusion of Records in the Book of Voters / Reinstatement of Name in the List of Voters.
Pursuant to COMELEC Resolution No. 10709, the Office of Overseas Voting (OFOV) of COMELEC can now receive and process certain types of applications or transactions through online means, from overseas Filipinos that already have existing voter's registration records with complete biometric data in the Commission's voter record database. The OFOV's Virtual Frontline Services (VFS) will still be operational from 1 to 14 October 2021 to accept applications for certification, reactivation, etc.
Below are the infographics on how to avail of the OFOV's Virtual Frontline Services:
For the public's information and guidance.